Head of the Department of Electrical Engineering, since 2007 at Centro Universitário FEI, Brazil
Prof. Giacomini has leaded the design and implementation of the one of the best evaluated undergraduate programs of the country. Automation & Control Engineering BSc students have reached the best grades of Sao Paulo State at the National Evaluation Test (ENADE).
Director of IPEI - Research Institute, from 2005 to 2007.
Design Engineer, then Head of Hardware Development Section – Nuclear Reactor Control Division at Centro Tecnológico da Marinha (Brazilian Navy), Brazil.
Design Engineer of Railway Signaling Systems, from 1988 to 1997 at CMW Equipamentos (Alstom Transports), Brazil. Design Engineer, from 1985 to 1988 at FDTE Foundation for Technological Development in Engineering, Brazil.
Protection System for Internal Combustion Engines - Patent PI 8702123
Control System for Gas Valve Control
Patents US 7753066, US 20070256739
Joined several project teams, including:
- Electromagnetic Sensor for Train Detection -
Railway Signaling Systems (FDTE)
- Microprocessed Automatic Control for railways (CMW - Alstom)
- Nuclear Reactor Protection and Control System (Brazilian Navy)
- Fuel-Injection control system for an ultra low-power Internal Combustion Engine (FEI)
- Speech controled system for vehicle accessories (FEI/GM)
Over 80 Scientific-Event & Journal Papers, most of then being the product of master and PhD advising and supervising work. View List
Av. Humberto de Alencar Castelo Branco, 3972
Sao Bernardo do Campo, SP
Phone: +5511 4353-2911